Through the rivers, the dunes, the rocky desert trails or the snow, Black Oak LED has you covered with a wide range of offroad lights including the most rugged LED light cubes, round lights and any length of offroad light bar you require.
List of Top 10 Off Road Vehicles to Buy
- The Jeep Wrangler Rubicon sports Dana 44 axles, swaybar disconnect and a 4:1 transfer case.
- Toyota's 4Runner TRD Pro features coil-link suspension, locking rear differential and off-road cruise control.
- The Ram Power Wagon features Articulink coil-link suspension and in-dash swaybar disconnect.
- Chevy's Z/71 off road package includes descent control, locking rear differential and suspension upgrade.
- Mercedes-Benz' G-Wagen has body-on-frame construction, solid axles and three electronic differential locks.
- Nissan's Xterra Pro-4X is a dirt-loving, narrow SUV with hill assist, descent control, and locking rear differential.
- The Polaris RZR 900 side-by-side features two-spin steering, 11 inches clearance, and quarter-size doors.
- The Kawasaki Teryx4™ sport UTV comes with a 738cc V-twin engine, CVT and limited slip differential.
- Honda's Pioneer 500 has ample power, steering wheel paddle shifting and handles 450 pound payloads.
- The family-size Yamaha Viking VI holds six passengers and is powered by a 686cc fuel-injected engine.
- The Yamaha Raptor is a perennial favorite of ATV fans. The newest 700R has even more power and improved fuel economy.
Different Mounting Options and Installations
Mounting your Black Oak LED offroad light bar is a snap with their wide selection of ring-style O-Type clamps in sizes from one to three inches. These are great for roof rack light bar offroad mounting. Their U-Type brackets for offroad light bars from six to 40 inches offer more hole options plus quick release of the light housing.
Tips for Buying an Off-Road Light Bar
When LED light bar shopping check the optics, brightness, current draw and build quality. Black Oak provides spot, flood or combo beams, the brightest Osram and Cree LEDs and the highest rating possible against moisture, dust, ice and snow: IP69K. Drive a truck over their LED offroad light bars, smash them and submerge them, and they keep on going.
LED Light Bar Offroad Reviews
- For maximum illumination in offroad lights for any vehicle, Black Oak's 50-inch D-Series provides up to 55,000 lumens of gloom-ripping illumination.
- For a low-profile, aerodynamic look, the 2-inch high Black Oak S-Series 40-inch offroad light bar boasts 40 3W or 5W Osram LEDs with brightness of 22,000lm in spot, flood or combo pattern.
- From 10 to 50 inches long, every Black Oak LED offroad light bar has a curved housing version. These possess the same specs and IP69K build as their straight variants while providing a wider beam and additional style.
When you take an LED light bar offroad, you need the highest durability, reliability and performance available. With Black Oak offroad lights, you get performance and quality that matches any competitor's products at reasonable cost. Shop their site at www.blackoakled.com or ring them up at 1-800-348-1287. They are happy to answer your questions.