8 Circuit SE System w\Touchscreen for Jeep JK 2007-2016
The industry leader in power and control solutions.
The system utilizes automotive grade approved high-power, high-temp, ultra-reliable components with a maximum 100 amp capacity! The sPOD SourceSE is a fully programmable digital CAN-Bus controlled system utilizing state-of-the-art technologies. OEM vehicle specific simple installation hardware, engineered and 100% manufactured in the United States.
- · Fully programmable Digital controlled system.
- · Eight circuits rated @30amps @12.5vdc per circuit that are “End-User” friendly terminal block for attaching accessories.
- · Expandable (Daisy Chained selectable) to up to 32 circuits with simple plug-n-play features!
- · Low voltage cutoff (LVCO) battery protection circuit has spec voltage cutoff at 11.2 VDC with a two-minute delay before shutting down the SourceSE. This is useful when you have accessories turned on while the vehicle is not running. When the vehicle starts, the accessories can then be used again. The low voltage battery protection circuit can be turned off with the DIP switches.
- · No more worrying about what rated fuse to install! The system will protect from 1.5 amps to 30 amps automatically. The SourceSE incorporates a failsafe self-healing fault protection system. Fuses have been eliminated (for all accessory outputs) and replaced with current-sensing MOSFETs controlled by a microprocessor. This is a great feature for low maintenance and troubleshooting
- · Shield receptacle for the optional Bluetooth module for a plug-n-play end-user upgrade. This creates a scalable platform for future optional enhancements.
- · One single ATM mini-style fuse for LVCO protection and reset.
Touchscreen Control Module Features:
The new touchscreen controller is small but packs a BIG punch! (3-3/4”w X 2-7/8”h X 5/8” thk) The control module is a 3.5-inch LED backlit TFT LCD screen with a resolution of 320 x 240, 16.7m colors and a viewing angle of 180 degrees housed in a billet aluminum case with a 1” RAM mount installed on back panel. The connection between the SourceSEand the touchscreen uses a small 90 degree 3.5mm standard 4 pin audio jack with a RJ-45 Ethernet plug on the SourceSEend. Standard cable length will be 12 feet.
- Customization: legends (3 lines of text)
Each switch is programmable for:
o Switch Linking
o On Road & Off Road mode of operation
o Multiple Source control up to 32 circuits
- Voltage feedback (vehicle’s battery/alternator voltage)
- SourceSE board temperature feedback (shown on screen)
- Automatic power off after 10 minutes of being inactive
- One touch screen off function
- One second hold on off button shuts all circuits down
- Automatic system shut down when touchscreen is unplugged
- Touchscreen housing is NOT plastic but rather, an aluminum billet machined clam-shell designed with several options for mounting
- Two ports for connection; one on top and one on bottom
- Touchscreens can be daisy chained for remote operations (EG: one panel in cab and one panel in far back of truck) can easily add up to 3 touchscreens
- Selection of up to 4 sPOD SourceSE to have control of up to 32 circuits. (DIP switch selectable)
No page specified. To populate this tab, choose which page you wish to display in Theme Settings under the Product Pages heading.
All orders ship via standard ground shipping. Other shipping upgrades/methods are available upon request for additional costs.
Shipping damages are extremely rare. If you receive an item that is damaged, you must notify us within 48 hours of delivery. Once you have notified us of the damaged item we will arrange pickup of the item and upon receipt and inspection we will replace the item free of charge. If the item has been used, altered or installed it is not eligible for shipping damage replacement. If the replacement is denied and a refund requested, please see the Returns and Exchanges policy.
Black Oak LED products are in high demand but usually ship the next business day. If for any reason your order is delayed or out-of-stock we will notify you immediately. Our goal is to provide the best LED Light Bars available and ship them to you as fast as possible.
Any order may be cancelled for any reason prior to shipment of the order. If an order is requested to be cancelled and has already been shipped please refer to our Returns and Exchanges policy.
Legal Terms of Sale
- Indemnification. IMPROPER USE OF LED LIGHT BARS CAN RESULT IN PROPERTY DAMAGE, SERIOUS INJURY OR EVEN DEATH. Market Smart, Inc. is in no way responsible for the actions of its customers. The customer agrees to indemnify, defend and hold Market Smart, Inc.and its affiliates, officers, directors, agents and employees harmless from any claim, demand, action, damage, or loss, including reasonable attorneys' fees, arising out of the customer's misuse of the products sold on this web site. 2. Limitation of Liability. IN NO EVENT SHALL Market Smart, Inc. OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AGENTS OR EMPLOYEES BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY (i) FOR ANY LOST PROFITS OR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF ITS PRODUCTS, THE Black Oak LED.COM WEB SITE, OR ITS SERVICES, EVEN IF Market Smart, Inc. HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE; OR (ii) FOR ANY CLAIM ATTRIBUTABLE TO ERRORS, OMISSIONS, OR OTHER INACCURACIES IN, OR DESTRUCTIVE PROPERTIES OF ANY MATERIALS, PARTS, MANUALS, OR INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH Black Oak LED.COM.
International Terms and Conditions
Shipping and Handling Shipping costs will be quoted at time of order. Bluecrest Solutions, Inc. will not be responsible for any additional charges due to taxes, tariffs, etc. International shipping quotes are for shipment from Bluecrest Solutions, Inc. to brokerage location.
Thank you for your interest in our LED light bars. We hope you have enjoyed your visit to our site. Your opinion matters! Send us an email with what you think would improve our site or our products.
Black Oak LED reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions at any time without notice. These terms are effective as of May 8th 2015. All orders placed prior to this date will be subject to the terms at the date and time of the order.