GoPod - Marine Clamp On Spot Light - Black Oak LED Pro Series 2.0
Combo optics and 5W
Light & Visibility
- - Marine
- - Hunting
- - Off-road
- - Heavy Machinery
- - Military
- Mounting Hardware
- Black Powder Coated, L-Shape
- Dash Controller & Under Dash Module with Wiring Harness and Hardware
- Underside Low-Profile Mounts
- Light Covers
The Most Versatile Spot Light Available!
This kit is specifically designed for you to mount to your boat and illuminate your surroundings for safe travel in the dark. This is the perfect stow-and-go light that does not have to be permanently mounted to any location or hardwired to a battery due to its unique Clamp On mounting as well as 12v Socket Harness.
The Spot Light GOPOD throws light at a 15° angle out to 780m making it one of the most powerful lights of it's size on the market! With over 3,000 raw lumens, you'll be able to see other vessels or obstructions in the water with ease.
The GoPod Spot light comes standard with a 12v Socket Harness as well as our standard wiring harness giving you total control. No matter the application, the GoPod provides a huge amount of customizable light with a very low amp draw allowing you to use it without fear of quickly draining your battery.
Activities and Uses
- Spot channel markers, traps, buoys
- Travel safely and see other vessels while navigating
- Removable Spot light
- Can Clamp to 1" - 1.875" Tubes or Any Flat Surface
- IP68 & IP69K Rated
- Heavy Dupont Powder Coating with UV Inhibitor
- Extremely Durable Aluminum Housing
- UV Resistant Lexan Lens
This Kit Includes:
- (1) New Pro Series 2.0 - 2'' Marine Series POD 40w Spot Light
- Complete Wiring Harness and 12v Socket Harness
- Custom Clamp Mounting Adapters
- All hardware, ready to GO!
|10w / Cree XM-L2|
|Guarantee||30 Day Money Back|
How do I know your lights are of the highest quality?
With IP68, IP69, IP69K ratings, the research has already been done for you! These standards give you clear cut pass/fail scenarios to ensure only the toughest of the tough get passed these guys, Including water, temperature, pressure, and sheer brute force.
What exactly does your warranty cover?
We are human, and thus make mistakes. If you believe your light was one of these rare occurrences due to workmanship or material failure, send it back and we will verify. Once confirmed, Black Oak LED will repair, or otherwise replace, your light free of charge.
How long will my package take to arrive?
Lights ship out right from our facility within 48 hours of your purchase. If this is not possible we will contact you as soon as possible to discuss the best option for you. Custom brackets may be shipped separately from one of our distributors and may incur additional lead time. International rates may apply to custom bracket purchases depending on your location.
What is light beam spread pattern, and what is best for me?
Flood- Wide-spread light to illuminate the side and front of your rig. Perfect for those who want a wider cone of light than a spot.
Spot- Great for those who need those piercing beams of light that seem to travel forever.
Combo- Best of both worlds, the floods sit on the outside giving you the side blow-out of light while still shooting far with the Spots piercing far ahead.
No page specified. To populate this tab, choose which page you wish to display in Theme Settings under the Product Pages heading.
All orders ship via standard ground shipping. We offer free shipping on all US and Canada orders over $50. Other shipping upgrades/methods are available upon request for additional costs. Wholesale orders may incur additional shipping charges.
Shipping damages are extremely rare. If you receive an item that is damaged, you must notify us within 48 hours of delivery. Once you have notified us of the damaged item we will arrange pickup of the item and upon receipt and inspection we will replace the item free of charge. If the item has been used, altered or installed it is not eligible for shipping damage replacement. If the replacement is denied and a refund requested, please see the Returns and Exchanges policy.
Black Oak LED products are in high demand but usually ship the next business day. If for any reason your order is delayed or out-of-stock we will notify you immediately. Our goal is to provide the best LED Light Bars available and ship them to you as fast as possible.
Any order may be cancelled for any reason prior to shipment of the order. If an order is requested to be cancelled and has already been shipped please refer to our Returns and Exchanges policy.
Legal Terms of Sale
- Indemnification. IMPROPER USE OF LED LIGHT BARS CAN RESULT IN PROPERTY DAMAGE, SERIOUS INJURY OR EVEN DEATH. Market Smart, Inc. is in no way responsible for the actions of its customers. The customer agrees to indemnify, defend and hold Market Smart, Inc.and its affiliates, officers, directors, agents and employees harmless from any claim, demand, action, damage, or loss, including reasonable attorneys' fees, arising out of the customer's misuse of the products sold on this web site. 2. Limitation of Liability. IN NO EVENT SHALL Market Smart, Inc. OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AGENTS OR EMPLOYEES BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY (i) FOR ANY LOST PROFITS OR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF ITS PRODUCTS, THE Black Oak LED.COM WEB SITE, OR ITS SERVICES, EVEN IF Market Smart, Inc. HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE; OR (ii) FOR ANY CLAIM ATTRIBUTABLE TO ERRORS, OMISSIONS, OR OTHER INACCURACIES IN, OR DESTRUCTIVE PROPERTIES OF ANY MATERIALS, PARTS, MANUALS, OR INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH Black Oak LED.COM.
International Terms and Conditions
Shipping and Handling Shipping costs will be quoted at time of order. Bluecrest Solutions, Inc. will not be responsible for any additional charges due to taxes, tariffs, etc. International shipping quotes are for shipment from Bluecrest Solutions, Inc. to brokerage location.
Thank you for your interest in our LED light bars. We hope you have enjoyed your visit to our site. Your opinion matters! Send us an email with what you think would improve our site or our products.
Black Oak LED reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions at any time without notice. These terms are effective as of May 8th 2015. All orders placed prior to this date will be subject to the terms at the date and time of the order.