New - Flush Mount POD Light: 20w or 40w CREE XM-L2 - Flood or Diffused
Rated #1 for Durability, Throw and Power Per Inch, the POD Series are little guys with a HUGE Punch!
Extremely Versatile, The POD provides powerful light in a very compact size, allowing you to utilize in countless scenarios. These are great for ATV, RZR, jeeps, trucks, work lights, and anything you can mount this powerful 2x2 LED light. Our lab has tested and tested to ensure our LEDs are of the highest quality available. IP69K durability is Standard Issue on everyone one of these guys, giving you hassle free durability protecting against over 30+ types of harsh conditions. These lights put out unimaginable amount of light, so don't let their compact appearance fool you!
- 5w Osram LEDs or 10 Cree XM-L2
- 60% Brighter
- High Throw Spot or Wide Flood Optics
- IP69K Rated: Highest rating available. Extremely durable.
- Lifetime Warranty, This light is built to last
- 15% Off List Price for Military/Police/Fire - Call for details
Grab some PODs today and if you are not completely satisfied with the quality and performance simply send it back for a full refund. Your pods come with everything you need to install and continue illuminating for over 50,000 hours on average; we back this up with one of the best warranties on the market, a lifetime limited warranty.
Every Flush Mount POD Includes:
- Complete Wiring Harness with fuse, relay, & switch
- Mounting brackets
- All hardware, ready to install!
|10w / Cree XM-L2||5w / Osram||3w / Osram|
|Warranty||Lifetime Limited||Lifetime Limited||Lifetime Limited|
|Guarantee||30 Day Money Back||30 Day Money Back||30 Day Money Back|
How do I know your lights are of the highest quality?
With IP68, IP69, IP69K ratings, the research has already been done for you! These standards give you clear cut pass/fail scenarios to ensure only the toughest of the tough get passed these guys, Including water, temperature, pressure, and sheer brute force.
What exactly does your warranty cover?
We are human, and thus make mistakes. If you believe your light was one of these rare occurrences due to workmanship or material failure, send it back and we will verify. Once confirmed, Black Oak LED will repair, or otherwise replace your light free of charge.
I see 3w, 5w, and 10w LED options, what’s the difference?
You have the option between 3w Osram, 5w Osram, or 10w Cree LEDs. These are some of the brightest LEDs on the market! Don’t be misled, the 3 watts still put out an unbelievable amount of light! You choose just how bright you need it.
What is light beam spread pattern, and what is best for me?
Usefulness directly ties to purpose, This is where customizing your light spread pattern comes in handy.
Flood- Wide-spread light to illuminate the side and front of your rig. Perfect for those who want a wider cone of light than a spot.
Spot- Great for those who need those piercing beams of light that seem to travel forever.
Combo- Best of both worlds, the floods sit on the outside giving you the side blow-out of light while still shooting far with the Spots piercing far ahead.
No page specified. To populate this tab, choose which page you wish to display in Theme Settings under the Product Pages heading.
All orders ship via standard ground shipping. Other shipping upgrades/methods are available upon request for additional costs.
Shipping damages are extremely rare. If you receive an item that is damaged, you must notify us within 48 hours of delivery. Once you have notified us of the damaged item we will arrange pickup of the item and upon receipt and inspection we will replace the item free of charge. If the item has been used, altered or installed it is not eligible for shipping damage replacement. If the replacement is denied and a refund requested, please see the Returns and Exchanges policy.
Black Oak LED products are in high demand but usually ship the next business day. If for any reason your order is delayed or out-of-stock we will notify you immediately. Our goal is to provide the best LED Light Bars available and ship them to you as fast as possible.
Any order may be cancelled for any reason prior to shipment of the order. If an order is requested to be cancelled and has already been shipped please refer to our Returns and Exchanges policy.
Legal Terms of Sale
- Indemnification. IMPROPER USE OF LED LIGHT BARS CAN RESULT IN PROPERTY DAMAGE, SERIOUS INJURY OR EVEN DEATH. Market Smart, Inc. is in no way responsible for the actions of its customers. The customer agrees to indemnify, defend and hold Market Smart, Inc.and its affiliates, officers, directors, agents and employees harmless from any claim, demand, action, damage, or loss, including reasonable attorneys' fees, arising out of the customer's misuse of the products sold on this web site. 2. Limitation of Liability. IN NO EVENT SHALL Market Smart, Inc. OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AGENTS OR EMPLOYEES BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY (i) FOR ANY LOST PROFITS OR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF ITS PRODUCTS, THE Black Oak LED.COM WEB SITE, OR ITS SERVICES, EVEN IF Market Smart, Inc. HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE; OR (ii) FOR ANY CLAIM ATTRIBUTABLE TO ERRORS, OMISSIONS, OR OTHER INACCURACIES IN, OR DESTRUCTIVE PROPERTIES OF ANY MATERIALS, PARTS, MANUALS, OR INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH Black Oak LED.COM.
International Terms and Conditions
Shipping and Handling Shipping costs will be quoted at time of order. Bluecrest Solutions, Inc. will not be responsible for any additional charges due to taxes, tariffs, etc. International shipping quotes are for shipment from Bluecrest Solutions, Inc. to brokerage location.
Thank you for your interest in our LED light bars. We hope you have enjoyed your visit to our site. Your opinion matters! Send us an email with what you think would improve our site or our products.
Black Oak LED reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions at any time without notice. These terms are effective as of May 8th 2015. All orders placed prior to this date will be subject to the terms at the date and time of the order.